During the cold Huntsville months, your furnace is your best friend—except for when it breaks down and becomes your worst enemy. Hopefully, this won’t occur in your house, keeping you and your furnace on friendly terms. But, if it happens, a simple call to All Weather Heating & Air Conditioning Inc will get you warm and comfortable quickly. We’ve got some indicators you should watch for to help you decide if you’re in need a furnace repair—hopefully before you are faced with an emergency repair job. Call All Weather Heating & Air Conditioning Inc as soon as possible if you notice any of these issues:
- You smell gas. Shut down your furnace immediately and shut off its gas supply if you smell gas. Don’t light a match or anything else that produces a flame and don’t turn on your lights until your furnace can be examined by your HVAC expert or your gas company.
- Your home is too chilly. If you’re repeatedly turning up the thermostat, yet you’re still cold, a furnace repair might be necessary. While this could be a symptom of a problem with your thermostat, it could also mean your furnace is not big enough for your house.
- Your furnace is noisy. If you hear a change in the sounds coming from your furnace and it’s not the typical noise, it’s probably wise to schedule a repair.
- Your utility bill is climbing without increased usage. If you’re running your furnace as you usually do but see an increase in your utility bill, there are several different problems you could be experiencing. Your qualified technician from All Weather Heating & Air Conditioning Inc can identify what the problem is.
- Your blower isn’t working correctly. If your blower isn’t running enough or, on the other hand, is running constantly, you could have a problem. It could be a something as small as an air filter problem or something as major as a motor problem. We’ll help you find out what the problem is.
Now that you know how to identify when you need a furnace repair, give us a call and we are happy to help. If your furnace is running fine, keep it that way with a preventive maintenance visit. Just call All Weather Heating & Air Conditioning Inc at 256-801-4701 or schedule an appointment with us online.