In Huntsville you rely on your furnace
to keep you comfy throughout the colder months. If it’s been a while since you had a regular maintenance appointment for your heat pump
, you could be preparing for furnace fix-up
visit in the near future. As a minimum, you could have a dirty air filter, which can block air flow and impact your furnace’s efficiency. It could even cause problems with your furnace’s limit switch, which runs furnace operation.
There are a lot of other reasons you may need a furnace repair. We’ve compiled some indicators for you to look for. The sooner you can call for a heat pump maintenance, the better. Call in a pro, like All Weather Heating & Air Conditioning Inc, if you note any of these signs:
- Your blower doesn’t seem to be operating properly. Is it operating enough? Is it running all the time? Is the air blowing through as easily as it should, or does it seem weak? Symptoms related to your blower could suggest a bit of a problem with your air filter or the interior blower.
- Your home isn’t getting warm enough. Are you hiking up the thermostat again and again, but you’re still cool? This could be a problem with your thermostat. It may be that your furnace is too undersized for your home. It may even be a issue with your gas source or your pilot light, along with other things.
- Your furnace is loud. If your furnace starts running loudly or making noises you’re not used to hearing, there could be trouble.
- You smell gas. You definitely don’t want to interfere with this one. If you smell gas, shut down your furnace right away and cut off its gas supply. Stay clear from lighting matches or changing on lights until your HVAC technician or your gas company looks at it.
- You find water pooling around your furnace. Many times this is a blocked condensation line. This could require both plumbing and HVAC pros to fix.
- Your utility bill keeps growing. If your bill is increasing, but your usage is not, there could be a variation of complications. Your HVAC expert will help find out what’s going wrong.
Now that you’ve read these signs, you’ll know when you need to setup furnace repair. And we’re here when you need it. Call All Weather Heating & Air Conditioning Inc at 256-801-4701 when you need to arrange repairs or regular maintenance.