As springtime starts, you might be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Huntsville? Particularly if your cooling system is up-to-date or was operating well last season.
Here’s one approach to contemplate it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new vehicle and never have to book any service for it, such as getting new oil or putting on new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioner. It’s a machine that uses fuel and has moving components. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving pieces can break down.
Having your system inspected seasonally by a All Weather Heating & Air Conditioning Inc technician can help spot small problems before they lead to huge meltdowns. (And cause your system to stop running!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your air conditioner is placed outdoors, it’s more susceptible to accumulating dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can greatly impact your unit’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we suggest calling a specialist to take care of intricate internal pieces.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate in your system can push it to work harder and lower airflow. Both these problems can lead to higher energy use—and a more expensive cooling bill!
- It could extend your equipment’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and may even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly electricity bill and over the years, since you won’t have to replace your equipment as soon.
- It helps find small troubles before they become large, costly issues. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will keenly inspect components and carry out a set of cooling performance verifications. These detailed measures often allow us to locate problems before they turn into big issues that lead to a pricey repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free comfort throughout the warmest days. After your equipment is maintained, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your equipment is ready to deliver worry-free cooling. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the smartest approaches to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers expect annual maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this maintenance, your equipment is open to premature failure and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A quality AC tune-up should include a check and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC technician. Here’s some of the services we’ll complete:
We’ll examine the ensuing areas and pieces:
- Overall equipment condition
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the work we’ll finish:
- Install new air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Lube moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Service Today with All Weather Heating & Air Conditioning Inc
Today is the best time to request your AC maintenance! Give our All Weather Heating & Air Conditioning Inc pros a call at 256-801-4701 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we arrive at your residence, don’t forget to look at our discount offers for savings on your next service.