As spring starts, you may be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Huntsville? Even if your air conditioning equipment is up-to-date or was running well last year.
Here’s one method to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new vehicle and never anticipate to request any maintenance for it, such as putting in fresh oil or putting on new tires.
The same affects your air conditioning. It’s equipment that consumes fuel and has moving parts. Like a car, it can get leaks and its moving parts can fail.
Having your unit checked annually by a All Weather Heating & Air Conditioning Inc technician can help spot small issues before they turn into large breakdowns. (And cause your system to stop running!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your air conditioner is placed outdoors, it’s more vulnerable to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can majorly affect your unit’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a specialist to service intricate internal components.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate in your equipment can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these troubles can lead to higher energy consumption—and a bigger energy bill!
- It could prolong your unit’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and could even help it run for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly energy costs and over the years, because you won’t have to install new equipment as quickly.
- It helps spot little issues before they lead to big, expensive problems. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will closely examine parts and complete a series of air conditioning performance tests. These detailed procedures often allow us to find troubles before they turn into major issues that result in an expensive repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free operation throughout the warmest days. After your system is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your equipment is ready to provide worry-free comfort. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the best methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers expect regular maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this tune-up, your system is open to premature breakdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A premium AC service should include an examination and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC technician. Here’s some of the things we’ll do:
We’ll examine the subsequent areas and components:
- Full equipment condition
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the work we’ll do:
- Put in new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Grease moving pieces
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Maintenance Today with All Weather Heating & Air Conditioning Inc
Today is the greatest time to request your AC maintenance! Give our All Weather Heating & Air Conditioning Inc pros a call at 256-801-4701 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we visit your house, make sure to browse our exclusive offers for savings on your upcoming service.